Blue Throat Yoga Meditation Mandala on Zoom
Full Day Mandala of Practice: December 6, 2020; January 24, 2021
with Karen Faunce, Authorized Teacher of Neelakantha Meditation
Practitioners of Neelakantha Meditation are warmly invited to spend a full day deepening the experience and the understanding of their innermost Consciousness! Blue Throat Yoga Meditation Mandalas offer powerful and clarifying synergistic practices that support and enhance the work of our daily meditation to release limitation, and reveal a higher platform from which to enact life.
The two Mandala programs are distinct, but will work together in a powerful way to move through barriers and make possible a stronger access, understanding and commitment to deep practice.
Each Mandala will include:
– Group Neelakantha Meditation practice and theory
– Thematic and inspirational teachings from the Householder Yoga Tradition (Kashmir Shaiva-Shakta Tantra)
– An array of synergistic group practices intended to support and strengthen the impact of your meditation
– Guided Gentle Yoga practice
– Expert guidance from a positive habits health coach
– Music and Kirtan
– Opportunity for personal reflection, journaling and sharing
– Preparatory Material
– Post-workshop Material
The Mandalas of Practice will be led by Karen Faunce, Authorized Teacher of Neelakantha Meditation, and guest teachers, Jenni Fallein and Annie Barrett. Karen, Jenni and Annie will offer their knowledge, support, perspectives and expertise on living a life of Sādhanā (coherent daily practice.)
Sunday December 6, 2020 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m (including a lunch break)
Sunday January 24, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (including a lunch break)
$100 per Mandala.
Paypal: Via website
Check: Mailing address will be provided